Since the launch of the contest on September 15, we had over 100 participants in our first round and the competition was never so strong. We hope you liked the tasks!
What are the next steps?
- From December 1st until March 16, we have our Round 2H (Grader). You can get 200 from a total of 1000 points of the second round by solving the 2H tasks at home.
- We will correct your submissions and invite 24 participants into our SOI camp in Sarnen. You can expect a mail in two weeks whether you’ve been selected. We’ll also provide a workshop for those participants to get strong bases before the camp, details for that will be written by mail.
- On January 11, 2020, we’ll have the SOI Day in which we publish the results of the first round, present master solutions and have interesting talks. There will be an invitation later.
- Our second round takes place in two parts (plus the round 2H), one on-site on March 9 in Zurich and Lausanne and one online between March 13 and 16.
- You can train daily at the Advent of Code. The tasks are slightly easier than those at SOI and you should be able to solve them relatively quickly. You should have received an email with a link to our private leaderboard.